Thursday, January 6, 2011

exam time


today moral paper....
mmm...no comment...

not reli feeling well after came out from M4
came out earlier
but still hv to wait till 4
cz Ms wong ask me to find her after 4
O__O
wads get into my mind was just...
"gosh...not my coursework marks x pass gua..."

sitting at canteen2 alone waiting time pass....
scary feel
cz long time x sit alone in canteen le..
~___~""
feeling damn cold there
(thx zhentasy for d jacket)

den twei pui me go find ms wong
while waiting
meet mr Chee
he ask us whether get any company ad anot-.-
"hvnt........."

===============================

after came bek from skool
jau sleep 99 le
reli tired
headache again
gosh
slp till 9

sorry for letting u all hungry
wakaka

went for kfc~~

==============================

"那么晚还不睡?"
a net frd ask me dis...
den oni i realize...
it's 12mn now ad!!!!
n i hvnt start study for my DSA!!!
GOSH

must study le....
but not studying 'face' book
=.=

==============================

1 down...4 more to go

moral-down
DSA
DS
QC
DM

reli face....book=.=


No comments:

Post a Comment